It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Travel and Expense Accountig Intern with French and English and located in Warszawa.
What you will do:
- Audit of travel expenses;
- Booking of documents in accounting system;
- Reconciliation of documents;
- Archiving of documents;
- Response on employees queries;
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Good knowledge of French and English;
- At least Bachelor’s degree (Finance/Accounting/Economy)
- Interest in Finance/Accounting
- Analytical skills
- Experience in similar company (not necessarily in T&E process) will be an advantage
- Willingness to work with SAP, Excel and other corporate tools;
- Ability to work with others;
If you would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
- Opportunity for intense development, high business exposure and participation in international projects
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training in-class and e-learning offer tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: