Manager Global Compensation&Benefits (C&B)
Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as a Manager Global C&B where you will get to work in an exciting role within a diverse team with dynamic strengths. Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us.
ABOUT THE JOB
This newly created role in the Global Execution Team is responsible:
- To drive the delivery of defined C&B programs, processes and projects within Corporate HR standards
- To provide advisory and coaching to Global HR Business Partners, Heads of Cluster HR and other HR colleagues on global compensation, benefits and mobility matters
- To collaborate and functionally guide the Global C&B and Mobility Consultants in the Global Execution Team
- To ensure a professional C&B management for assigned locations within defined Corporate C&B Governance
- To oversee the development of country specific salary structures within the Corporate Pay Policy Framework
- To manage the global Short-Term Incentive Plan (STIP) process in line with Corporate HR Guidelines
- To ensure job ranking, title assignment and grading calibration in line with company’s organizational blueprints
- To review and endorse International Transfer & Short-Term Assignment packages as prepared by the Global Mobility Consultants in the Global Execution Team
- To orchestrate the global C&B and mobility management reporting
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- More than 5 years of professional experience in international market data analysis, job evaluation, salary structure and incentive design, salary administration, merit and/or other reward or global mobility programs, preferably within the consumer or luxury goods business
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Master’s degree in HR / Economics / Finance / Business Administration / Law or equivalent
- Certified global remuneration or compensation professional (GRP; CCP) is a plus
- Skilled and experienced in MERCER-methodology for job evaluations preferred
- Sound time and project management skills with the ability to prioritise and multi-task while working under shifting deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Ability to gather, analyze and interpret data to provide information and facilitate the making of fact-based recommendations in a multi-cultural environment
- Customer focused with a strong desire to deliver – able to design and implement an employee centric process
- Proven skills in MS-Office programs, Workday experience is a plus
- Willingness to travel globally according to business needs (approx. 10-15%) if necessary
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job. You will work for a groundbreaking, modern, premium brand, which is globally known for its quality and creativity. We place people at the heart of our business and offer global pay programs, supported by a range of local benefits. In addition, we provide rich development opportunities which recognize and reward the brilliant contributions of our passionate individuals and teams who contribute to the success of our company – sparkling every day.
Whether you are just starting your career or celebrating an existing one, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history. Grow your own career through our blended learning and development programs. Learning opportunities are everywhere at Swarovski and will help you grow and develop your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.