Business Risk Specialist – Group Corporate Services
Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Do you have an eye for identifying & analyzing risk issues? Are you good at identifying, defining and monitoring implementation of controls and supporting risk remediation projects within different business functions?
We’re looking for a Business Risk Specialist for GCS global function to:
• Work in this global role and collaborate with all GCS regions and GCS global functions to ensure that risks are made transparent and will be mitigated, eliminated, accepted or transferred in accordance with the respective tools and processes;
• Assist and guide the GCS business through all relevant processes and tools as outlined in the Operational Risk Framework at UBS;
•Support preparing the monthly risk forums where all relevant risk topics are discussed and addressed;
• Support the GCS portfolio of Audits, Self-identified and regulatory Issues, provide input in GCS Audits and will supervise the KPC / KPCi portfolio and assist in the yearly / semi-annually assessments.
You'll be a member of our Group Corporate Services Business Risk Management Team, based in Krakow. Our team is part of the Operating Management Team in GCS. We focus on addressing operational risk management, cost management, planning and forecasting, delivering change for GCS and providing business management and operations support services.
• An university degree or equivalent;
• Well organized and capable to juggle many tasks simultaneously in an effective manner;
• Critical thinker focused on details, with solid analytical and reporting skills;
• Reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues;
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal;
• Excellent communication skills, able to effectively communicate at different levels of an organization verbally and in writing;
• A flexible and committed team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment;
• Able to work with tight deadlines;
• Working knowledge of Alteryx or Power BI would be an asset.S
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.