IT Financial Analyst
Business management, administration and support, Digital, Information Technology (IT), Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you a motivated self-starter with IT-technical skills and financial knowledge? Do you have an analytical and problem-solving mindset? We are looking for you to support us in
• key financial data integration and extraction processes as well as driving our automation initiatives to further enhance process efficiency
• setting up new reports for internal purposes in our reporting and disclosure tool, sounding draft reports and obtaining the buy-in from key stakeholders,
• performing technical and analytical reviews, including validation controls, data reconciliation and variance analysis, of draft reports in preparation for internal distribution and sign-offs, and
• working together with other UBS teams globally to ensure an efficient front-to-back process and content integrity of UBS’ financial data.
You will be working in the Consolidation, Financial Reporting and Disclosures (CFRD) Crew within Group Finance, located in Poland (Krakow). Our team is responsible for the agile implementation (incl. IT solutions) around consolidation, group & entity reporting, disclosures, close management and tax processes and outputs.
• a university degree in finance and accounting, economics, IT, software development or similar field;
• at least 2-3 years of relevant experience, ideally in the financial services industry,
• strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills as well as the ability to complete multiple tasks under tight deadlines,
• fluency in English, and very good communication skills, capable of working in an international environment and to interact with stakeholders on all levels of seniority.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.