HR Communications Consultant
Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as an HR Communications Consultant where you will work in an exciting and rewarding role within a diverse team with dynamic strengths. Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us.
ABOUT THE JOB
in this position, your main responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure pro-active, timely, innovative, appropriate and consistent communication about HR initiatives to major stakeholder groups with the aim to maximize positive impact on employee engagement
- Apply the strategic communication roadmap designed by Corporate HR, including appropriate formats, definition of target audiences and approval processes based on existing best practices
- Provide consistent and people centric content in professional innovative formats (video, photos, interactive presentations, copywriting)
- Collaborate with the HR community and enable Global HR communication through digital channels innovation, (Yammer, Office 365 or SharePoint)
- Co-ordinate events and initiatives that are designed to support employee engagement
- Support usage of social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, employee advocacy)
- Act as a communication business partner to the greater HR community
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- 3+ years of professional experience in a similar role within an international setting
- Fluent spoken and written English
- University degree or equivalent
- Clear, articulate, concise, excellent listening and questioning skills
- Writing ability – captivating content, story teller
- Proven understanding of social media
- Experience of using internal communication platforms, CMS (Content Management System)
- Sound technical knowledge of video and photo editing skills
- Creativity – new approaches, idea generation, out of the box thinking
- Travel ability up to 10%
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job. You will work for a groundbreaking, modern, premium brand, which is globally known for its quality and creativity. We place people at the heart of our business and offer global pay programs, supported by a range of local benefits. In addition, we provide rich development opportunities which recognize and reward the brilliant contributions of our passionate individuals and teams who contribute to the success of our company – sparkling every day.
Whether you are just starting your career or celebrating an existing one, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history. Grow your own career through our blended learning and development programs. Learning opportunities are everywhere at Swarovski and will help you grow and develop your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.