Omnichannel Fraud & Chargeback Analyst
An attractive work place in the Global Business Services (GBS) hub of Swarovski, based in Gdansk, Poland. GBS develops and delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides functional expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of its process portfolio, together with the regional spokes and local organizations across the globe. We are searching for an experienced Omnichannel Fraud & Chargeback Analyst.
ABOUT THE JOB
In this position, your main duties may include but are not limited the following:
- Daily execute of risk and fraud analysis against high risk orders and online & offline transactions, including customer contact, with a focus on maximizing revenue through enabling business & potential loss reduction
- 2nd level support for consumer service requests and inquiries for payment and fraud-related inquiries
- Dispute management process owner
- Collect & analyze on-line payment- & fraud prevention-related data from high risk orders
- Prepare strategic KPI reports and ad hoc reporting
- Closely collaborate with Corporate Omnichannel Payment & Fraud Prevention Manager
- Work with external Fraud & Payment service providers on process optimization and troubleshooting
- Rule performance analysis and reporting
- Participate in quarterly business reviews with 3rd party providers related to Fraud prevention
A motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Proven track of working experience with payment service providers or fraud / loss prevention parties
- Fraud prevention supporting tools and applications knowledge (Threat Metrix or Adyen as an advantage)
- Retail online and offline experience
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, Power Point, Excel
- Ability to use query tools to construct complex data queries
- Ability to create and maintain fraud prevention rules
- Complex Internet based data research skills
- Experience of building, executing, tracking, analyzing & reporting complex data sets
- Ability to anticipate and quickly react in a dynamic business environment
- Supporting senior management with business implications and recommendations based on glean insight
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written.
Working for us as a Fraud & Chargeback Analyst is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity.
We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and also provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, discount for lunches, attractive location with brand new offices and many more!).
Candidates from outside Gdańsk /Tricity area may also benefit from our relocation support.