It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for HR Intern with French and located in Warszawa.
What you will do:
- Provide support for employees during HR campaigns
- Provide support and information on HR systems
- Cooperate with Schneider Electric units in European countries
- Support the team in daily tasks
If you have…
- Good knowledge of and French
- Interest in HR
- Customer and goal orientation
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Availability 25 hours per week at least
- Pro-active attitude and innovation spirit
…and would like to have…
- Paid internship under the supervision of a mentor in an international environment
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Relaxed, fun and engaging environment – we’re not just about business: volunteering, extra projects, integration events
- Buddy and mentor - who will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Real business experience and client interactions preparing you for the job market expectations
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Opportunity of future employment and professional development
Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electricis leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our purpose is to empower all to make the most of your energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Find Your Meaningful Purpose with a Career at Schneider Electric.
Watch the video: