UX Design Team Lead
Digital, Information Technology (IT), Management and Business Support, Marketing and Communications, Research
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Are you looking for an agile working environment where you will be able to implement your subject matter expertise to provide the best user experience? Would you like to have the opportunity to support building a new team of UX Designers in Wrocław? This is your chance to work within our Agile Delivery Organization, collaborating closely with product managers, UX researchers, engineers, data analysts and other UX experts to focus on a common goal.
We’re looking for a passionate UX Design Leader to:
• use your broad experience and knowledge to build, mentor and lead a new team of UX/UI designers
• develop and implement interaction models and user interface designs for financial solutions in e-banking, mobile banking or ubs.com
• create wireframes and storyboards to conceptualize design using prototyping skills and visual elements
• drive experience design activities to use your strong design thinking and growth mindset
• collaborate on prototypes, scenarios, end-to-end experiences with product owners
• work with engineering teams, frontend, and backend developers in Scrum teams
We are building the entire Customer Experience Design organization from scratch and need driven UX Designers to help drive UBS into the future! Join us to start the journey of a lifetime.
Our team is made up of passionate experts in all areas and levels of Customer Experience Design: Product Designer, Strategic Designer, Data Experts and UX Researcher, UX Writer, Conversion Optimization, Design Systems and Design Ops to hold us all together and keep us efficient.
Our ambition is to create the best-in-class digital experience for customers, constantly listening and learning from them, creating those experiences with them, iterating and improving in perpetuity.
You'll be working in the Channels & Platforms team in our Wrocław office – working hours can be split between UBS office and work-from-home setup.
• at least 10 years of experience in UX Design, Interaction and/or Visual Design
• proven track record of leading a design team
• demonstrable experience working as a designer on software products
• proficiency with design tools (Sketch, InVision, Figma)
• strong visual design/layout/typography skillset
• familiarity with the aspects of the UX spectrum - discovery and exploration, user research, information architecture, user testing, A/B testing, user journeys
• degree in Design, Human Computer Interaction, Consumer Behaviour, Marketing, a related discipline, or equivalent practical experience
• fluent English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.