Payments and Cash Specialist
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Would you like to help us enhance the client experience now and for the future as an expert? Are you client orientated with high risk awareness?
We’re looking for a Payments & Cash Specialist to:
• execute the processes and controls you are responsible for in a timely, accurate and compete manner
• work across teams and functions to get the best solution or course of action
• handle all types of investigations and inquiries regarding payments
• collect all data necessary for the respective investigations
• contact client advisors, financial institutions and other business units within UBS for more information
• ensure reconciliations of accounts
• look for opportunities to streamline processes and improve workflow (automation/robotics)
You’ll be working in the Payments Investigations team in Wrocław. We deliver outstanding service to the multiple entities of UBS and ensure that client satisfaction is on the highest level. We also drive improvements to the overall client experience by working with other areas to ensure seamless service. Desk coverage is between 8am and 6pm – shift based. Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• fluency in English (German, French or Italian will be a plus)
• proven analytical and problem-solving ability
• excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• experience in payments, investigation or accounting and have worked with SWIFTs
• proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word)
• experience in process improvement, robotics or automation will be an asset.
• client service oriented
• motivated, self-directed and driven as well as adaptable and able to work across teams and functions
• keen to serve the client through a team approach, drawing upon the know-how of other specialists but also reliable when working independently,
• risk aware, transparent and know when to escalate issues
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.