QA Engineer (IB Technology)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
We are looking for QA engineer to join AMC IT team which develops Actively Managed Certificates app, an award-winning product offered by the bank on Neo platform.
We are looking for someone who can:
• be a part of a scrum team working on delivering business value through software
• implement and deliver high quality software solutions
• demonstrate superior collaboration skills in working closely with trading desk and other teams in the bank
• understand business requirements and translate them into the test plans
• design, build and maintain automated test suites
• perform regression testing of the release candidates
• provide technical directions and architecture of the continuous delivery
We're Structured products & Solutions Technology, we're a global team technologists developing applications covering: pricing, quoting, order execution, risk management and trade lifecycle processing for the Global Markets Derivatives & Solutions business. We’re building an ecosystem that connects all of our cross asset derivatives sales and trading systems with our external connectivity channels enabling our business to rapidly scale and react to market opportunities. We work as a fast paced, delivery focused global team with a high release cadence, where our close partnership with our business and product partners is a key strength. We take pride in the quality of deliveries and removing obstacles that reduce our velocity.
• 3 years of experience in software development or quality engineering
• ability to analyze requirements, develop a test plan, create and execute test cases, track defects and report results
• familiarity with JSON and XML
• knowledge of test automation and working experience with Selenium+TestNG & Java,
• good knowledge of API testing techniques and tools: Postman, REST-Assured, SoapUI or similar
• strong skills in relational databases
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.