with German (Gdansk or fully remotely)
Collections Analyst with German (Gdansk or fully remotely)
What will you do?
As Collections Analyst you will be responsible for:
- analyzing and solving medium-complexity or non-standard problems
- Performing immediate outbound calls e-mails to B2B Customer with aged accounts based on generated collection strategy worklist to secure promise to pay in accordance with company strategy.
- Proactively escalating problem accounts to the appropriate function to accelerate collection of overdue accounts.
- Monitoring execution of dunning activities in accordance with company policy and timeline.
- Receiving and driving timely resolution or closure of standard collection related Customer queries, complaints and feedback through multiple source points email, fax, phone, etc. by liaising with appropriate internal company function e.g. O2B for invoicing issues, CATI for Rebates Incentives, etc. .
- Reviewing and facilitating customer account monitoring through conduct of customer reconciliation and coordination with AR Management for value adjustments and small write offs and in adherence with company policy.
- Contributing within O2C organization.
- Performing processig controls ICS,ICM,BPC as prescribed in the desktop procedures.
- Updating Country Specific documentations.
What do we expect?
- Very good English and German (at least C1 level)
- 1-2 years of previous experience in OTC field
- High accuracy and focus on details.
- Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment as well as ability to plan, organize and perform work in accordance with the targets.
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word
What we can offer
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly offices
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills
- Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activites and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platrofm
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace