Private Capital is part of BNP Paribas S.A. Branch in Poland providing service to unique clients. Private Capital industry is going mainstream worldwide and as part of development of this service in Warsaw BNP is building Private Capital Hub to service our global clients. If you have a client-centric mindset and are willing to learn new things, if you fancy working in a dynamic and growing multi-cultural and multi-location environment then it’s time for you to start your adventure with Private Capital Warsaw Team
- Maintain technical and process expert knowledge to support team members in difficult cases, taking ownership when necessary
- Perform operational tasks for the Fund Accounting process
- Act as a reviewer/validator on any tasks performed by the team that require checker control
- Supervise and evolve necessary controls and procedures so that operational risk is mitigated
- Ensure the team’s results are fully green; e.g. service quality, productivity, staff engagement surveys, internal/external audit results are all exemplary
- Support Team Leader with migrations of new funds and processes from Partner Locations.
- Analyze process workflow and ensure resource utilization is optimized
- Ensure that processes are reviewed on a regular basis in order to increase productivity by making processes more efficient.
- Build effective relationships with other teams, stakeholders, clients
- Support Team Leader and Senior Management in team meetings, regular feedback sessions to staff, twice yearly appraisals, recruitment, incident review meetings, ACE and improvement brainstorming, strong industrial training induction for new staff, succession planning and career development
- Support Team Leader and Senior Management in ensuring a constructive, open communication and learning culture is established in relation to errors and incidents.
- Minimum 2 years of professional work experience in accounting / fund accounting
- Knowledge of Private Capital will be a strong asset
- Previous leadership experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills including fluency in English
- Positive attitude, adaptability and ability to maintain motivation in a changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Very good working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Possibility to work from home part-time
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station