Are you a strong, experienced manager with a keen interest in RPA and bring a driving force of automation in a global company? Are you ready to join a dynamic and forward-thinking team at the forefront of digital transformation? That’s what we are looking for and if its you then we look forward to hearing from you!
About the job
Arla's Application Services department is seeking a manager to oversee the stability, scalability, and maintenance of our RPA tool BluePrism as part of the Intelligent Automation & Data Lakehouse team. This is an exciting opportunity to lead a well-established team in ensuring our digital workforce runs at optimal performance, developing enhancements and ensuring new developments meet our high standards.
As a key player in Arla's digital journey, you'll play a crucial role in establishing us as a global leader in RPA operations. With digitalization accelerating every day, this role is essential in ensuring our digital ambitions are met in the most stable, scalable, and secure environment possible. Join us on this journey and be a part of shaping the future of Arla.
Specifically, you will:
- Be the people manager for the team of 6 comprised of 4 specialists and 2 senior specialists.
- Drive the team towards our ambitious Robotics Strategy.
- Ensure the maintenance is central when looking at new solutions.
- Ensure our support model is robust and adapts as our adoption grows.
- Work together with the Service Delivery Manager for Intelligent Automation to secure measures and targets are achieved and ambitious enough to challenge us to do more.
- Work with our partners externally to ensure we are challenging our current processes so we are confident they are the best always.
- You will also get stuck in with the team working on RPA development and maintenance securing team unity by working closely together.
- Represent RPA maintenance in internal and external events advertising the great work the team do and the innovations they deliver.
Who are you?
For this role, we are looking for someone who is confident, self-aware, and comfortable in challenging situations. You should have a strong presence and the ability to communicate effectively with senior leaders and technical experts. Additionally, it is important to be able to balance the need for change with the desire for stability, and to ensure that all stakeholders are onboard with our goals.
- You have a master’s degree within IT or other relevant areas with at least 4 years of experience working in that area.
- AND, at least 2 years’ experience as a manager or team leader ideally managing a team of technical experts.
- Experience of development or maintenance with RPA tools, in particular BluePrism is also desired.
- Experience with ServiceNow, Microsoft PowerPlatform, Power Shell, SQL or SAP would all be very advantageous.
- Additionally, working knowledge of ITIL and/or Agile (SaFE) methodologies would be a great addition.
- As we work every day in English, it is natural that you also speak and write English effortlessly, also fluency in Polish would be advantageous but not required.
- Infrequent travel is likely to be necessary.