About the job
Join our Accounts to Report Department as a Junior Accountant and gain the necessary knowledge and experience that will give you many opportunities for further development in our company.
Specifically, you will:
- Perform General Ledger period-end procedures according to Timetable;
- Prepare and post journal vouchers, recurring entries, allocation of cost;
- Act as Balance Sheet owner: build knowledge about assigned balance sheet accounts, clear and reconcile these accounts;
- Standardize and automate A2R processes;
- Reconcile Intercompany accounts;
- Build knowledge in the Intercompany area;
- Supervise Sundry robot.
Who are you?
- You have a degree in finance, accounting, mathematics or similar area;
- You have some experience in accounting areas;
- Strong MS Office package knowledge;
- Experience with SAP PS1, VBA, Power BI would be an asset.
Furthermore, you have:
- Fluency in English;
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Good analytical skills;
- Willingness to learn;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work under time pressure;
- Self-engagement and team orientation.