For our Client, a regional Shared Service Centre located in Wrocław, we are looking for candidates to take on the role of RTR Manager with German.
- lead and manage RTR teams located in the DACH region and Poland, up to 15 FTEs combined, mostly Senior Specialists and SMEs,
- develop measures to effectively manage knowledge within the teams,
- ensure that the teams' KPIs are monitored, actions are taken, tasks evaluated accordingly and delegated,
- identify improvement needs and opportunities,
- take responsibility for smooth end-to-end RTR operations and efficient, undisturbed cooperation between a broad range of accounting processes and teams (PTP, OTC, RTR, FA) to secure optimal output,
- engage the company's resources to run process transformation, RPA, plan and supervise process transitions,
- provide high-quality service to all stakeholders engaged.
- proven track record of RTR/GL experience within SSC environment combined with leadership/manager duties in scope,
- understanding of broad accounting operations including PTP, OTC, FA, RTR to optimally manage the workflow,
- proficiency in German and English as those are languages used daily within the organization and accounting operations,
- knowledge of accounting principles, ideally IFRS and local DACH rules such as HGB,
- mature business acumen and goal-oriented mindset,
- drive to develop talents and teams.
- a unique possibility for further development in people and process management,
- chance to make an impact on processes, quality and local structure,
- possibility to work in a hybrid model,
- rich benefits package,
- fresh offices located in the heart of Wrocław, easy to reach.