Come and join our global Cash Management department. This is your opportunity to bring in your skills to deliver value in Payment and Allocation process, be a member of a great team and take part in interesting initiatives.
About the job
Join our Cash Management department to be a part of a Payment and Allocation Team specialising in executing and allocating payments, performing bookkeeping and reporting. As a member of our team, you will work closely with Order To Cash, Purchase To Pay, Accounts To Report departments and international Financial Teams. You will take the lead of managing daily operations and driving process improvements.
As a CM Team Leader you would be in charge for team management (Hire to Retire, Leading, Managing, Coaching, Developing, Motivating etc.) and you would act as business owner of Payment & Allocation processes. On the top of that you would be delivering results that make a significant contribution to a department vision, executing on strategy and following Arla GSS Mission. You need to remember about overall alignment of team activities with company goals.
Specifically, you will be:
- Delivering operational plans and setting day-to-day team objectives.
- Delivering results that make a significant contribution to a department vision, executing on strategy and following Arla GSS Mission
- Responsible for operational management, resources and daily organisation, ensuring the optimal composition and motivation of the team.
- Ensuring the realisation of tasks for team according to good practice and Service Level Agreements, and securing a valid data-output for further analysis.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining good relationship with all stakeholders in Arla Foods and third parties.
- Resolving day-to-day issues/escalation points.
- Ensuring compliance with external regulatory requirements, internal control standards and group compliance policy.
- Responsible for keeping process documentation up to date.
- Responsible for knowledge sharing of specific GSS Finance processes within CM and other functional units.
- Initiating and implementing improvements in ways of working within and outside own area of responsibility.
All above with close cooperation with Cash Manager and to maximize effective & economical use of company resources.
Experience in Shared Services area along with motivating leadership style
Your background and interest for financial operations may derive from similar position within SSC/BPO industry. It is crucial that you have at least four years’ experience in finance, accountancy or similar and proven track of leadership e.g. among project groups or transition. You must have solid finance process understanding and accounting knowledge.
As a person we would expect that you are:
- Hardworking and work well under pressure in changing environment (change management)
- Capable of building positive relationships with your team while handling challenging cases
- Inspiring for colleagues to perform high-class results while keeping up a positive energy and high spirits
- Able to manage stakeholders at various level of organization
- Flexible and open to change thanks to your global mindset
In according to that, excellent communication, also in English, and interpersonal skills are essential.