Change Management Lead
Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.9 billion USD in 2021. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of the role:
The Change and Communications Lead will focus on the people side of changes to business processes, systems, and technology. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans, and overall management and execution of the required activities, that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
The Change and Communications Lead will support Project Managers and project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans and supporting in execution of these activities as needed.
The Change and Communications Lead will also plan, prepare, and conduct business wide routine and ad hoc communication to staff as part of the services and deliverables where the GBS Transformation Team are accountable and responsible. This position reports to the GBS Transformation Manager (part of the GBS Transformation Team, and overall Service & Process Excellence function).
What you’ll do:
- Leading the design, implementation of a structured methodology, processes, and toolkit (e.g., Prosci ADKAR), to support adoption of the changes required by projects or initiatives
- Lead change management activities
- Support the design, development, delivery, and management of communications (internal and external)
- Leading and facilitating teams through continuous improvement, and ensuring standardization for Change and Communication processes, services, and deliverables
- Identify current industry best practices and implement those best practices in the organization
- Manage interaction with outside services related to support for communications or Change programs/projects, e.g., Translation agencies, video creators, etc.
- Develops and monitor Change and Communication KPIs (for the GBS Team objectives and services)
- Leads “Change and Communications” workstream in projects
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Change Management, Business Administration, Communications, Public Relations, Organizational Psychology, or a related field
- 5 years of project experience specific to Change and Communication project or operational roles
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools. Preferred - Certification in Prosci® Change Management Program, or any other recognized Change Management certification,
- Experience with large-scale organizational change initiatives
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluent English. Any other language would be an asset (e.g., Spanish, Chinese/Mandarin)
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Hybrid Work model & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Additional two days off per year for voluntary activities of your choice
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.