Carrier Operations Specialist with Italian or Spanish
As Carrier Operations Specialist you will be responsible to build a strong relationship with our carrier partners. These are the companies that move our cars and are the face to the customer. Your role is to ensure we have the correct carrier for shipment and that the carrier executes perfectly. Further expanding our carrier base as well as working closely together with our (internal) partners to ensure a solid and smooth end-to-end process is another aspect of the role. Ensuring shipments are pick-up and delivered timely, tools and applications are correctly updated is also part of the daily tasks.
Do you feel you are the right person to help RPM grow further? Working as one big team with your colleagues in the Netherlands, Poland, Germany and the United States is what gets you excited? Are you the one that we described, then RPM Europe is the right match for you!
- Provide competitive and efficient road transport logistics services to our customers
- Liaise with our carriers, customers, storage operations and our internal operations teams
- Planning and coordinating the execution of shipping orders
- Expanding the contractor base on a continuous basis
- Optimize cost of supply chain solutions
- Build positive relationships with business partners
- Ensuring the accurate flow of information and high quality of services
- Prepare and submit logistics performance reports
- Proficient level of Italian or Spanish (native speaker highly preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capability to work effectively under pressure
- English language skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent MS Office skills (in particular MS Excel)
- Thrive in a team environment
Compensation and Benefits
- Very competitive base salary
- Full time employment contract
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals, and independence in achieving them
- Modern office located in city centre
- Ongoing development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Training opportunities and professional development
Be a Part of Something Bigger
To continue our incredible growth and achieve even greater success, we want smart, energetic, well-rounded candidates who thrive in a fast-paced environment. We understand our company’s strength comes from our team of dedicated individuals who work better together, embrace change, who are tenacious, persistent, measured, disciplined, loyal, and value trust earned when the job is complete.
Come as You Are
RPM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. RPM does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
This job description is intended to define the general nature of the work performed by employees assigned to this role. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills of employees in this role. All our employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time