Do you have knowledge around or curiosity to learn about Business Intelligence / SAP BW / Power BI and Planning / Supply Chain?
And do you want to work with Business Intelligence in SAP IBP Planning space?
Then here is your chance to start a career within Arla IT Solutions.
You will join an international department and you will be working closely with both our IT organization in Denmark & Poland and business colleagues in all our markets. Depending on where you reside, you can work from our Arla Office in Viby, Aarhus or Gdańsk - or remotely from home.
What do we offer?
We offer an inspiring workplace where you will be able to grow and learn. You will be working with many highly skilled colleagues and be part of an IT organization that focuses on bringing value to the business through the projects we deliver.
You will be able to develop your skills within, but not limited to:
- Technical areas in SAP with a focus on SAP IBP
- Technical aspects of the BI solutions we will use in Arla: SAP eSAC, SAP BW, PowerBI, etc.
- Knowledge of working in an agile setup
- Stakeholder management.
- Planning processes
You will join a department where we appreciate good colleagues and do all we can to have a great place to work while delivering the projects we set out to.
When you start the job, you will get a buddy, an experienced colleague who you can always go to.
And finally - we are also a workplace which focuses on creating a good work / life balance. There is the possibility to work from home when it fits into your calendar.
About the job
Your job will act as an internal Senior Business Intelligence Consultant in our Planning Agile Release Train. Your main responsibilities will be to design and build the future of reporting for the planners in Arla.
You will be part of our Planning Agile Release Train, where you will help to deliver our reporting scope for all our Agile Teams. Besides your own part of delivering the reporting scope. You will help to guide our 3-4 external BI consultants and set the direction for how the Planning Reporting of the future should look like. All this with the basis from SAP IBP as the main source of data for the reports.
You will enter an innovative environment where Supply Chain Management and Planning is high on the agenda, with multiple large projects running all the time. As a Senior Business Intelligence Consultant you will:
- Design solutions for reporting by balancing business needs, solution constraints and user experience
- Help to design the architecture of reporting for the Planning area in Arla
- Build and deploy the BI solutions
- Keep yourself and the team up to date with newest technologies in the BI space of planning
- Help estimate and plan which BI developments should be prioritized
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with business, IT stakeholders and colleagues across a few organisational levels
- Identifies and drives improvements to the way Arla IT works
Who are you?
You have a passion for Business Intelligence and Planning and are ready to take the next step in your career and join a highly skilled team building the future of Planning Reporting in Arla.
- You are an experienced professional in the area of SAP BW / other reporting solutions and preferably with some knowledge of SAP IBP.
- You also have a reasonable amount of knowledge within Forecasting and Planning and can help advising both the end users and your colleagues in regards to reporting in planning processes.
- It is a plus if you have experience working in an agile environment.