Why finance at Stryker?
Are you looking for a profitable and growing company with a great culture and reputation? Stryker is the only company with 40 consecutive years of sales growth and was recently named one of the Best Workplace in the WORLD by Fortune! Here, you will have many opportunities to learn and grow as we offer development opportunities unique for each employees needs. Our total rewards offering includes but is not limited to:
- Employee health insurance, plus additional health insurance – both eligible from your first day of employment
- Group life insurance and retirement benefits
- Sports card
- Social benefits fund – this includes holiday subsidy
- Tuition reimbursement and access to online platforms with business courses
- Length of service awards (eligible at 5 years of employment)
- Corrective eyewear refund
- Lunch allowance
What will you be doing?
- Working as a part of the Finance Operations Group (Inventory Center Of Excellence), who support the divisional business units in a variety of complex accounting areas, including inventory accounting, enterprise accounting, product costing, master data stewardship, planning & reporting, finance systems, and other complex accounting areas
- Executing the transactional accounting processes, for divisions, to ensure the financial statements are complete, accurate and in compliance with Stryker accounting policies
- Work closely with the Associate Finance Manager in communicating with the business units, shared service centers and Operations, on resolving any operational challenges, continuous improvement to the inventory processes and supporting project work that may arise from time to time
- Supporting the managers for the planning process including preparing forecast models, consolidations and coordination of projection calls in close collaboration with Divisions/Supply Chain/Suppliers/etc.
- Delivery of monthly business results, prepare month-end journal entries and formulate required accruals in accordance with GAAP
- Proactively communicate changes in business trends, local business decisions or other issues that may have a financial impact. Supporting the team for Internal and External Audits (mainly SOX related)
Who are we looking for:
- A professional with experience (min. 3 years) in Accounting, Audit or Finance, preferably with knowledge of inventory
- Fluent in English is required
- Proficiency in MS Excel, demonstrated ability to interpret and analyze data accurately and efficiently in Excel is required
- Preferred knowledge of Oracle, SAP, (MFG)
- Problem solver, who has ability to establish and communicate priorities, influence people (at all levels of the organization)
- Independent person who can work with minimal supervision and will effectively prioritize multiple tasks and projects on a timely basis.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com