You will join colleagues in delivering solutions to Arla’s production business areas; colleagues from both Arla IT and Arla’s production business units as well as external vendors.
In Arla Foods, we value mutual trust, collaboration and initiative. Thus, you will have every opportunity to share your ideas, learn and try new things on your own initiative.
Join us to help create a centre of expertise and collaborate across cultures and borders.
About the job
You will join the Dairy Release Train as a Senior Scrum Master for two or more of the teams while also taking part in Release Train level tasks and responsibilities. You will work very closely with the business in Arla and help lead the path to transform the way we are working.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Working closely with the Product Owner to drive one or two teams
- Agile coaching of the team members and ensuring the agile culture and mindset drives the way we work and delivers value
- Managing external vendors that are an integrated part of our Scrum Teams
- Program level forecasting and controlling of financials
- Onboarding Release Train Engineer tasks and responsibilities
Who are you?
You are an experienced Program Manager or Scrum Master ready to take the next step and become the lead of a large and complex business transformation program (agile release train).
You have several years of experience from a similar role and a proven track record of succeeding being in charge of larger projects/programs or agile delivery organisations. As we are working agile, not only on team level but also on program level, you need to have experience with the agile culture and mindset.
You are a strong leader and a team player with excellent collaboration and communication skills (also in English). You thrive in managing your stakeholders and have a personal drive to succeed – together with others.