Junior Customer Service Representative with Croatian and Slovenian
Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.9 billion USD in 2021. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of the role:
The Customer Service Representative will interact with Amway Business Owners and Amway customers by addressing inquiries and resolving complaints, providing a high level of customer support on a specific product or service.
In our Contact Center Department in Kraków, we support 27 European markets with the help of people from all over the world, which makes us a truly multinational team.
What you’ll do:
- Manage business queries and inbound calls (average 70 interactions per day)
- Receive and respond to questions related to products, promotions, orders, invoices, payments, returns, online platforms, incentives, terms and conditions, etc., by using our knowledge management resources
- Process requests and update data in our database
- Document interactions in our ticket system
- Help with the implementation of new IT solutions
- Generate innovative ideas and solutions that will improve customers satisfaction
- Assist other team members to leverage and develop their capabilities
- Contribute to projects in various departments outside of regular responsibilities
What you’ll need:
- Croatian and Slovenian languages at least C1 level
- English language at minimum B2 level
- Experience in customer service will be an asset
- Enthusiastic, communicative approach
- Courage to face new challenges and opportunities
- A great approach to teamwork and focus on internal and external customers
- Willingness relocate to Poland, Kraków if needed
What can you expect from us?
- Hybrid Work model & Flexible Working Hours
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Additional two days off per year for voluntary activities of your choice
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application in English via "Apply" button.