About the job
You will be joining our cross-functional test team placed in Gdańsk designated to design, implement and execute various tests using the Tosca Test Automation tool. Together we will be responsible for extending the scope of the Global Regression automated test suite, which covers all essential solutions in Arla and is business-critical. As a team, we have a great focus on ensuring high standards of delivered IT solutions - we work closely with the business and release trains to enhance software quality. Our ideas support Europe’s largest Dairy, a wide range of products and the farmers who own Arla Foods. By helping us to create these, you can be sure to make a real difference for the entire organization, and your colleagues near and far. Join us to help us create the future of dairy.
Our team is a part of Arla’s Global IT, which comprises approximately 210 highly skilled IT specialists across DK, SE, GE, UK and PL as well as around 800 consultants who work with SAP, Microsoft and app development.
Your job as a Test Automation Specialist will be to analyze and develop automated tests for SAP and web applications using the Tosca Test Automation tool. Your role will be also to support the rest of the team in ensuring high test coverage for different business areas. Can you nod to the following statements, you could be the perfect match…
Your main tasks will be:
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts for SAP/web applications using Tosca
- Execute automated test scripts and analyze results
- Create and maintain test documentation
- Continuously improve testing processes and procedures
- Ensure correct master data for testing
- Create and present Execution Reports to stakeholders
- Support Business & ART’s with test automation for new solutions
- Maintenance of Tosca and Virtual Machines
- Support with yearly Tosca upgrades
Who are you?
You will be supporting the business as well as the agile release trains with UI test automation for SAP and web applications. You have a wide Arla Business processes understanding (Sales, Distribution or Master Data processes in particular) and good SAP knowledge. Experience as a manual tester is an asset.
Furthermore, the following is expected:
- B.S./M.S. in CS or engineering or equivalent,
- 1-2 years of experience in testing and automation,
- Experience with the Tosca automation tool (Tosca Test Automation certification is an asset)
- Advanced knowledge of Tosca Automation Framework (Scanning Modules, building reusable test step blocks & libraries, creating E2E test cases, creating test sheets, Test Data Management, DEX Execution),
- ISTQB certification is an asset,
- SAP knowledge (i.e. SAP ECC, SAP APO, SAP TM, SAP HR, SAP Concur, SAP IBP),
- Experience in automation of Web applications (i.ex Success Factors, 3DEXPIERIENCE),
- Knowledge around on QA related terms like test scenario, test case,
- High analytic skills,
- Strong attention to detail,
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.