About The Job
In that role, you’ll be handling Architect responsibility with task targeted on design and development of the new system functionalities on Wonderware Platform/InTouch with focus to transform Arla Supply Chain to a data driven organization. This is a central part in our Supply Chain Digitalization Strategy and the platform development must provide possibilities to connect & bring together data from across systems.
Solution implementation will enable Arla to generate added value and monetary benefits base on production environment data and improvements at scale. You will work closely with other areas Architects, Software Developers, Data Engineers, Implementation Consultants and Business Product Owners to drive strategy and standard development for Wonderware MES platform for Arla.
You will be responsible for future platform development, IT strategy support, platform development as a part of most sophisticated and complex projects directly support. You will drive standard development, support implementation, lead good code of practice. Same standards across all our Wonderware MES area also when we move to new solution version in future.
Specifically, you will
- Drive a standards for ARLA MES Wonderware development and implementation area for Supply Chain
- Develop and design the new system functionality on Wonderware Platform/InTouch.
- Performance test in our Quality Test System
- Roll out the solutions application to our sites, primarily through remote connections
- Work in an agile environment delivering solutions across Arla facilities
Who are you?
Each of us has a role to play, with the freedom to think big. We are ambitious, but we prefer accountability over control. So, if you are up for a challenge, there is no shortage of opportunities to have an impact - and realize your ambitions - whatever they may be.
Furthermore we looking candidates with:
- You hold a degree within Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- At least 7 years of experience with solutions, like Wonderware MES Operations and System Platform, Wonderware Intouch, Wonderware historian, Wonderware PEM (+), Wonderware PLC drivers (DAS and OI)
- MS Windows Server and MSSQL, T-SQL
- You have a background in production environments or projects
- You have experience from working in a multicultural environment
- You communicate effortlessly in English in writing and spoken
- You are familiar with the Agile and Scrum methods
It is an advantage if you are knowledge with some of these solutions and tools:
- ERP including integration with SAP, MII, Active Directory and Virtualization
- MES Systems
- PLC (Siemens)
- OPC drivers like Kepware
- GitHub, MS DevOps
- One of/or more C++ / .NET / C# / vb.net