About the job
As an Intern, you become a crucial member of HR Shared Services in Arla, which is a unique place where you can learn a wide variety of HR processes, including recruitment back-office support, onboarding, learning, performance, masterdata management, mobility and more. We support our colleagues as a 1st and 2nd line support with HR questions and tasks. Moreover, we work closely with HR teams around the world to deliver HR operations.
Specifically, you will:
- Support HR Masterdata for Arla around the world by processing administrative tasks in in hiring employees, self-service portal and contract creation
- Work with colleagues globally to help Arla people with HR tasks and systems
- Help with HR data validation to make sure we deliver best quality data for Arla
- Take part in internal trainings, workshops, initiatives where you can learn about HR processes and tasks
- Be responsible for individually- adjusted task within administrative area.
Who are you?
We look for enthusiastic people who would like to develop in HR SSC. Collaborative mindset and customer service orientation is a must in our team. We also expect orientation to details and a quality focus to make sure we deliver great customer experience with HR.
- are advanced in English
- like IT systems
- would like to learn about HR processes and systems
- are interested in working for a global company with unique and friendly atmosphere
- want to join fantastic team of your professionals