About this role:
The Analyst II, GBS PTP role purpose is primarily, being the subject matter expert is responsible for resolving complex inquiries, manage escalations as a first instance, supporting the Team in request resolutions.
This role supports Risk and Support team with internal/external queries related tasks and ensure timely processing of assigned requests. Provides internal customers with support and guidance in Procure to Pay process. Provides feedback and data analysis to support continuous process improvement.
Partially this role supports Vendor Master Data related activities, such as confirming bank details changes, update of employee bank details etc., according to established standards and controls. Also, position requires good communication and interpersonal skills to effectively deliver information about tasks and priorities to the team. This role requires fluent Portuguese language skills.
What you will do:
- Address all inquiries and/or complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure that SLA and KPIs are completed with the required quality and speed
- Investigate and resolve P2P related issues and queries
- Provide data for the analysis to local management
- Provide excellent customer service to employees and other parties
- Recommend process improvements to generate efficiency and productivity
- Support team in resolution of complex AP inquiries, specific requests- as Subject Matter Expert;
- Review logged incidents, drives resolution with the group, reviews incidents and 5whys with manager;
- Review the supplier set up forms, set up new suppliers or change existing vendors in Oracle according to the Vendor Master Data SOP.
- Provide the internal customers with guidance and training with regards to Vendor Master Data process.
- Assist with external and internal controls for Vendor Master Data.
- Assist with external and internal audit inquiries for GBS markets and ensure SOX control compliance as necessary.
- Min 3 years of experience in an accounting function
- Good understanding of Finance and AP operations
- Experience in a GBS/SSC and financial international environment preferred
- Experience with Oracle ERP preferred
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or similar faculty
Join our Global Business Services Center in Poland! The vision of GBS at Biogen is to be recognized as a world-class Global Business Services organization driven by the desire for excellence in its people, business solutions, execution and partnerships with internal and external customers.
- Role in a dynamic and one of the oldest biotechnology company in the world
- Company mission you can be really proud of
- Work with diverse and knowledgeable multinational teams
- Opportunities to learn and grow with GBS site in Poland
- Structured onboarding program
- Customized benefit package, e.g. MyBenefits cafeteria, annual bonus eligibility, medical care, hybrid work
Our mission to find therapies for neurological and rare diseases is a unique focus within our industry and this shared purpose is what connects us as a team. We work together to overcome obstacles and to follow the science. We are resilient as we strive to make an impact on our patients’ lives and on changing the course of medicine. Together, we pioneer. Together, we thrive.
At Biogen, we are committed to building on our culture of inclusion and belonging that reflects the communities where we operate and the patients we serve. We know that diverse backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives make us a stronger and more innovative company, and we are focused on building teams where every employee feels empowered and inspired. Read on to learn more about our DE&I efforts