About the job
Together with your colleagues in the Customer Service, you will work with day-to-day order management, dispute and query handling, reporting and proactive communication with our customers. You will work closely with the rest of the team to ensure high quality customer service. You will take responsibility to deliver on our targets and KPIs. If you’re a positive, open minded, highly organised and proactive person with good communication and analytical skills, you could be just right for this role!
Depending on your profile, you will be doing some of this:
- Working with order handling
- Registering, tracking and resolving disputes and queries from customers over the phone and in writing
- Communicating with colleagues from other areas in the organisation, such as local customer service teams, production, warehouse, and transport planning
- Reporting to relevant Business units
- Working with customer master data
- Participating in improvement initiatives and projects
- Testing and implementing changes in cooperation with IT/IBM and Customers EDI specialists - good if you know these programs, but not mandatory
- Maintaining effective and efficient communication with internal and external customers
- Taking part in documentation review based on established guidelines and standards
- Some ‘on call’ out of office hours may be required and will be agreed.
Who are you?
- To be successful in this role you are characterized by:
- An entrepreneurial mindset that is attracted to join a brand new team
- Strong communication and service skills
- Fluent English (min B2) - Danish, German, or French (nice to have)
- An ability and will to work with colleagues in a ONE team spirit
- Detail orientation & structure
- Proactive-predictive actions
- A customer centric & solution-oriented approach
- Digital proficiency and curiosity
- 0-3 years of relevant professional experience