About the job
Your primary responsibility will be to work closely with other team members and IT colleagues to organise and participate in events such as Infoshare and IT Scandinavian night. You will work on such activities as stand design, organising product tasting or participating in job fairs.
You will also develop in sourcing for IT roles.
Your tasks would also include:
- Pro-active search of candidates via various methods (LinkedIn Recruiter license available)
- Cooperation with career offices, job portals, EB agency
- Daily cooperation with internal departments
- Active work on Brand visibility: actively participating in job fairs and webinars
- Support to other colleagues in a team
- Handling internal and external communication via digital and social media tools
Who are you?
- Most importantly, we’re looking for someone with excellent organisational skills. Experience in events organisation would be a true asset
- A Social Media and Digital enthusiast
- Strong interest in Employer Branding or marketing
- a people enthusiast who has a strong interest in building a career in HR, curious, open minded, willing to learn and become part of the team
- Daily interactions with stakeholders in Arla would demand excellent English skills, written as well as spoken
- At the same time – being a true team member, supporting colleagues and caring about work atmosphere in a team.
Don’t have all of it? Don’t worry J Bring your expertise and you’ll learn the rest!