Software Developer - Purchase and Post purchase
Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.9 billion USD in 2021. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of the role:
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to join out Technology team that is focused on creating a best-in-class platforms. You’re an experienced engineer with a passion for craftsmanship, quality, and owning products holistically. You strive to enable others around you to do their best work.
What you’ll do:
This is a newly formed team responsible for creating frameworks, components, abstractions, and applications that will empower our product teams to do their best work and make them more efficient across the full stack of development. The native platform and applications you create will be the foundation for all native product experiences across the organization, and you’ll be tackling problems around component design, cross-cutting capabilities, observability, resiliency, performance, and quality.
We are a cross-functional product team with full accountability for our products across Europe, South Africa, Australia & New Zealand region. We embrace DevOps and automation, we’re constantly learning, and we are focused on delivering products that our customers love at the speed they need them.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related experience with 2+ years of industry experience.
- Native development expertise or experience with a framework such as React Native or Flutter is a plus as you’ll be developing native applications and components for iOS and Android.
- Experience with Swift, SwiftUI, Kotlin or Jetpack Compose.
- Knowledge of system frameworks including Git, ReactJS.
- Experience working with Agile development technologies.
- Full-stack software development experience. This includes experience with API services (REST, GraphQL) and event-driven architecture.
- Expertise with Java and Spring Framework development will be an advantage.
- A solid grasp of CI/CD with experience creating automated quality, performance, and security testing within the pipeline.
- Experience with designing for observability and resiliency.
- Experience in AWS/GCP cloud technologies is a plus
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Hybrid Work model & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Additional two days off per year for voluntary activities of your choice
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.