Since our founding in 1998, excellent customer service is our passion - 2020 we went one step further and are now part of TELUS International. Since then, 50,000 team members are providing customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for international and well-known partners.
We can issue a work permit for non-EU citizens, which will allow you to reside and work in our country
Please note that the position is based in Riga, Latvia and we will help you to relocate
Overview of tasks:
- Back office support only
- Taking over general administrative tasks
- Provide online support for specific cases
- Achieving and ensuring the quality standards
We are looking for:
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in Ukrainian language
- Very good knowledge of English
- Willing to move to Riga as soon as possible
- Affinity with back office services
- Excellent computer skills necessary for speed and quality of work
- Strengths in efficiency, accuracy and empathy
- Goal-oriented work approach
- Ability to work in a team
What we offer:
- Attractive monthly gross salary of 1700 EUR
- Attractive employee referral bonus program
- Relocation assistance for smooth transition
- Assistance in preparing work permit documents
- Private health insurance after probation period
- Respectful and appreciative treatment and cooperation with colleagues
- Working as part of a dynamic and multicultural team, with flat hierarchies and a first-name workplace culture
- Advanced job opportunities in our internationally growing company
- Great office with modern workspaces at the city center of Riga
- Positive international working environment; fun floor with PlayStation, table tennis, and many more
- Regular fruit deliveries for a healthy lifestyle and free drinks
- Several partnerships with fitness centers, restaurants, and more
- The Employer shall provide any software and licenses
Join our team and apply now!
Contact person Send CV to email: RIX.TA.BOX@telusinternational.com, tel.: 371 63995106
Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting and growing environment? Then apply today and submit your CV (in English).
Equal Opportunity Employer
At TELUS International, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire and promote, are based on applicants' qualifications, merits, competence and performance without regard to any characteristic related to diversity.
Are you looking to develop your career and take on larger responsibilities in an exciting environment and dynamically growing company?
Then join our team and help us to ensure excellent service standards while making a difference in the world!