People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 25+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Our Sales team is the engine that drives new customer acquisition and engagement for Revolut Business across the globe. Each area of the department works like special forces: from prospecting to acquisition and activation, they own their market segments with super solution-oriented approach and use their know-how to grow our customer base at breakneck speed 🚀
We’re looking for an Account Executive to ensure absolutely excellent experience of our customers 📣 Someone who can effectively identify opportunities, conduct outreach and drive deals through the funnel, owning closing and end-to-end activation. A competitive, high energy, motivated individual who enjoys a challenge whilst acting with integrity at all times ⭐️
Sounds exciting? Keep reading ⬇️⬇️
What you’ll be doing
- Qualifying prospective customers from a defined territory/vertical
- Engaging prospective customers about Revolut Business
- Using solution based selling to understand customer needs, and communicating the value proposition
- Working with Sales Managers to move customers through the funnel and activate them
- Becoming a product expert on Revolut Business, its market positioning, and solutions it offers, backed up by relevant, compelling case studies
What you'll need
- Fluent English and Italian
- Excellent communication skills and articulation over the phone
- Keen interest in commencing a career in a high performing sales culture
- Demonstrable commercial experience, particularly in telesales (6+ months)
Nice to have
- Degree in Finance/Business related subject
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.