Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our total rewards package offering includes bonuses, healthcare, insurance benefits, retirement programs, wellness programs, as well as service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities, all of which are location specific.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referrral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program
As a support engineer you will join the process excellence department to grow Stryker’s capabilities in automation. This position will contribute to the Process Excellence goals by ensuring a robust infrastructure for finance services. We are looking for an individual that excels in maintaining, developing, and scaling our services platform for rapid growth through agile development practices while keeping in mind our customers. This technical position will also support software integration by diagnosing, troubleshooting, and debugging common problems.
Essential duties & responsibilities:
- Work closely with the developers, and architects to automate and setup infrastructure solutions along with automated build and deployment methodologies
- Create the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources
- Use CI/CD best practices to create and implement an improved CI/CD strategy and release pipeline
- Implement a robust logging/monitoring/alerting solution using industry best practices
- Provide support in backend development process with expert debugging skills
- Drive product enhancements and fixes based on product expertise and customer interactions
- Support development and maintenance of internal procedures and documentation that encompass the full lifecycle of data analytics related activities.
Qualifications & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Fluent spoken and written English. Any other language is a plus
- Preferred: Knowledge in Azure Devops, UIPath, Power Platform
- +1 year of work experience related to infrastructure support or/and applications support
- Experience in software development environments using Agile / SCRUM, and code management/versioning (e.g. git)
- Working knowledge of at least one general programming language. C# or Python preferred
- Working knowledge in bash scripting. For instance Powershell, bash, etc.
- Ability to analyze business situations and apply excellent organizational/communication skills and attention to detail in business case evaluation and requirements analysis
- Experience creating process flow diagrams and technical specifications
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams, multi-task and meet deadlines consistently
- Good communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, attention to detail and ability to communicate complicated issues effectively
- Strong research, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com