Content Moderator (Junior Data Reviewer)
Content Moderator (Junior Data Reviewer) with Slovak
Content moderators serve as an important line of defense by helping improve the quality and safety of online content while gaining hands-on job experience. You will continuously deliver value to our clients, while making a larger impact on society. Content Moderators help create a safe and inclusive community by minimizing bad experiences online. They help create an environment free of intimidation and exclusion and often avert the spread of real-world harm. And above all, they contribute to the protection of those most vulnerable community members and groups.
We are looking for candidates with familiarity and passion for the internet, internet platforms, and internet culture. You will be responsible for analyzing and reviewing user profiles, audio, videos, and text-based content and/or investigating, escalating and/or resolving issues that are reported by users or flagged by the system.
Content moderation is a meaningful work that may be challenging at times. In the context of this role, individuals may directly or inadvertently be exposed to potentially objectionable and sensitive content and will need strong resilience and coping skills. We care for the health and well-being of our people and provide the support and resources needed to execute the responsibilities of their roles. Active participation in Accenture’s well-being support program, designed specifically for the Trust & Safety community, provides valuable skills to promote individual and collective well-being.
Due to the nature of the role, the user may be frequently exposed to flashing lights or contrasting light and dark patterns.
What will you do:
- Organize, categorize, and publish content and information using specific tools and channels
- Review, classify and/or eliminate highly sensitive content to serve as an advocate for the user community
- Understand and remain updated on changing client policies and guidelines
- Investigate, resolve, and relay complex content issues to the broader Trust and Safety team within agreed-upon turnaround times and standards of quality; participate in improvement initiatives that improve quality and efficiency of work
- Participate in continuous training programs and workgroup discussions for optimal development in the role
Basic Qualifications/Skills Needed:
- Sound coping, emotional resilience, and stress-management skills
- Excellent comprehension, communication, Slovak and English skills
- Ability to perform duties objectively, be bias free in regards to personal beliefs, acting objectively according to client policies
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Comfortable synthesizing and analyzing information from multiple streams
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- High affinity and cultural awareness of political and social situations regarding the relevant market and region that will be supported
- Ability to work well on a team and individually
- Previous business process outsourcing, customer service, or content moderation experience is a plus
- 1+ year of work experience & university education will be a plus
- Willingness to work rotating shifts across 7-day work week – mornings, evenings & nights depending on project needs
- Willingness to work from the office in Kraków
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly offices
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills
- Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activites and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platrofm
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace