About the job
As our new Finance Controller within A2R Performance Reporting, you will work closely with other members of the team and stakeholders in a variety of tasks and activities related to internal reporting, financial activities and business partnering.
Your main priority is to ensure that our reporting is of high quality, within agreed timeframe and as efficient as possible.
Specifically, you will:
- Deliver efficiently on regular monthly reporting and financial activities in a timely manner in cooperation with other team members and stakeholders
- Contribute to the development and production of different types of reporting by developing Power BI solutions
- Compile and aggregate data into understandable reports and analysis
- Run reports from ERP systems to support analytical results and decision-making. Slice and dice data as well as drill into data from reports to reveal patterns that are not directly visible
- Support ongoing and ad-hoc requests and projects within Finance, A2R and reporting area
- Work as part of the team to ensure A2R becomes and stays Arla Best Practice on internal reporting within Finance
Who are you?
- You have a good understanding of financial tools and practical experience in working with Power BI
- Few years of professional experience within Finance or IT (big4 experience as an advantage)
- You have strong analytical skills and good communication skills
- You enjoy building positive relationship with stakeholders and within the team
- You are able to work under time pressure in challenging and changeable environment
Furthermore, you have
- Completed educational background in Accountancy/Finance/IT (or similar)
- Good knowledge of Power BI tool
- Advanced Excel skills (VBA as an advantage)
- Knowledge of SAP and Analysis (or other ERP)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform, Power Query, PowerPivot, Power Automate as an advantage
- Process automation interest/experience
- Fluency in English