Junior Cash Collector with Arabic
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 738,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. .
Accenture Operations drives business value and outcomes to advance our clients on their journey to intelligent operations through our innovative operating engine — SynOps. We transform business processes to achieve sustainable growth by optimizing people, technology, data and intelligence.
What will you do:
- Collect and recover customer receivables and debt.
- Cooperate with internal departments (finance and sales teams)
- Handle emails & outgoing phone calls (external customers and internally to account managers)
- Ensure cash collection activities meet the requirements of the client by reducing debt aging, maximizing cash collection and collecting high quality dispute information, while maintaining a professional relationship with the client and their debtors.
- Fluent English (B2+/C1)
- Fluent Arabic (B2 level minimum)
- Preferable experience in Customer Service/ Call Center/ O2C Collections
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Able to work under time pressure, flexibility, multitasking
What we can offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Hybrid mode of employment until further notice.
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly offices
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills
- Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activites and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platrofm
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace