Better Care for a Better World.
Huggies®. Kleenex®. Cottonelle®. Scott®. Kotex®. Poise®. Depend®. 25% of people in the world use Kimberly-Clark products every day. And it takes the right people, in the right jobs and the right places, to make that happen.
At Kimberly-Clark, you’ll be part of the best teams committed to driving innovation and growth. We’re founded on 150 years of market leadership, and we’re always looking for new and better ways to perform—so what can you do with that? There’s no time like the present to make an impact at Kimberly-Clark. It’s all here for you at Kimberly-Clark.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the Technical P2P Data Analyst position in our Global Reporting Team.
The role is responsible for developing and delivering reporting and analytics solutions designed to translate data into actionable business intelligence. Boredom? We don’t know this word here. The variety of projects and reporting tools keeps us busy and always first and up to date.
Interested? Check out the detailed responsibilities of the role:
- Create, design, build, modify, etc., KPI reports, scorecards, dashboards in SharePoint using Power BI or Celonis and other tools for data visualization.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) reports used to evaluate GBS performance and level of compliance to K-C’s targets
- Serve as a primary point of contact for support questions from the development user community. Provide training and support to enable stakeholders to use reporting and analytics tools in effective and efficient ways
- Drive the design and implementation of global Data Analytics and Insights standards
- Explain/present complicated/advanced analytical methodology and results to non-technical audiences
- Partnership with the global functions (GPO) to pursue analytical/reporting solutions
- Participate as consultants on special project assignments
What makes you stand out?
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) in statistics, math, computer science, finance or a related quantitative field. An MBA degree is a plus
- 4 years + in performance reporting
- Experience in Finance & Accounting (F&A) and understanding of AP knowledge about the procurement process will be an asset
- Exceptional analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to analyze business processes and workflows
- Ability to influence without authority
- Willing to challenge the status quo and facilitate different perspectives to drive solutions
- Capable of working in a matrix organization, driving collaboration across businesses and functions with minimum supervision
- Innovative capabilities, requiring strategic thinking and foresight
- Demonstrated problem-solving, facilitation and business acumen skills
- A versatile storyteller, able to communicate complex technical subjects to non-technical audiences
- Highly organized with strong follow-up skills
- Fluent in English
- Experience in report analysis and development using business intelligence tools such as Power BI & Power Query, or similar tools
- Expertise in delivery technologies and data access, including familiarity with metadata, data organization, data quality assessment and data profiling
- Working knowledge of software and database systems used in financial reporting such as SAP, Business Warehouse, etc., with the ability to understand and develop accurate queries to extract insights from complex relational data models and aggregate data for strategic reporting
- ACL, SQL, Celonis and/or any scripting language knowledge will be an added value
This role is offered as a hybrid position, from the Krakow Office for the right candidate, we will consider other locations in Poland.
Our belief in promoting a healthy work-life balance drives us to support our employees’ total well-being, offering comprehensive benefits not limited to Private Medical, Dental and Vision Plan; Life Insurance, Social Fund and Cafeteria Platform with an individual budget available to spend on many offers, including MultiSport, and more... We offer a wide range of soft skills training available for every employee.
Certain benefits, such as flexible work schedules can be tailored to meet specific individual needs, giving our employees the flexibility to manage their commitments inside and outside of work. Forbes named Kimberly-Clark one of the World's Best Employers of 2022. For 150 years, we've been cultivating a workplace that brings out the best in everyone, and we look forward for the years to come.
To Be Considered
Click the Apply button and complete the online application process. A member of our recruiting team will review your application and follow up if you seem like a great fit for this role.
In the meantime, check out the careers website. You’ll want to review this and come prepared with relevant questions if and when you pass GO and begin interviews.
And finally, the fine print…
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that make life better for people all around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role.