Better Care for a Better World.
Huggies®. Kleenex®. Cottonelle®. Scott®. Kotex®. Poise®. Depend®. 25% of people in the world use Kimberly-Clark products every day. And it takes the right people, in the right jobs and the right places, to make that happen.
At Kimberly-Clark, you’ll be part of the best teams committed to driving innovation and growth. We’re founded on 150 years of market leadership, and we’re always looking for new and better ways to perform—so what can you do with that? There’s no time like the present to make an impact at Kimberly-Clark. It’s all here for you at Kimberly-Clark.
As an IT Functional Analyst, you will lead and deliver the analysis, design, configuration, customization, testing, deployment and support for applications within Order To Cash business process area. You will perform leading-edge work and develop new approaches/solutions.
Interested? Check out the other responsibilities of the role:
- Configures SAP system in Sales & Distribution Module.
- Proactive analysis of business processes and identification of innovative ways to address near term business needs.
- Works directly with Business resources to establish requirements for the implementation of changes in the business process.
- Drives the evaluation of the factors which must be addressed in the change program.
- Influences policy formation contributes to User Groups significant contribution to strategic direction.
- Leads Continuous Improvement (CI) initiatives consults and shares knowledge across org full awareness of industry trends.
What makes you stand out?
- A Bachelor's degree
- Strong SAP Consultant with 4+ years in SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) Module, including working directly with business clients.
- Experience with SAP ECC and S/4HANA implementations.
- Experience with deploying and driving execution via performance measurement, benchmarking, and related visual management.
- Strong service delivery skills and creating networking opportunities with peer organizations.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and transform them into a custom solution.
- EDI monitoring, setup and mapping.
- Order Management user exit experience.
- SAP Billing deep knowledge is required.
This role is offered as a remote position.
Our belief in promoting a healthy work-life balance drives us to support our employees’ total well-being, offering comprehensive benefits not limited to Private Medical, Dental and Vision Plan; Life Insurance, Social Fund and Cafeteria Platform with an individual budget available to spend on many offers, including MultiSport, and more... We offer a wide range of soft skills training available for every employee.
Certain benefits, such as flexible work schedules can be tailored to meet specific individual needs, giving our employees the flexibility to manage their commitments inside and outside of work. Forbes named Kimberly-Clark one of the World's Best Employers of 2022. For 150 years, we've been cultivating a workplace that brings out the best in everyone, and we look forward for the years to come.
To Be Considered
Click the Apply button and complete the online application process. A member of our recruiting team will review your application and follow up if you seem like a great fit for this role.
In the meantime, check out the careers website. You’ll want to review this and come prepared with relevant questions if and when you pass GO and begin interviews.
And finally, the fine print…
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that make life better for people all around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role.