The IT Analyst III acts as liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for change to business processes and information systems. The incumbent understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Partnering with Global Compliance and Operational Risk colleagues and engaging other control functions e.g., Legal, Risk, Audit, Compliance.
- Identify unmitigated or partially mitigated business risks, which can result in material financial, operational, regulatory, or reputational risks to the company.
- Person will be required to work with SMEs on Internal and External Audits, drive compliance of processes, infrastructure, and applications with policies.
- Enhance and develop risk tracking process and solutions to improve efficiency and strengthen the control framework/foundation that supports the business.
- Monitor inherent risk profiles in the business and the control environments and provide guidance on risk mitigation and process improvement activities.
- Identify and report key metrics (e.g., KRI/KPIs) to support effective management of operational risk including controls assurance and ensure corrective actions are raised to address gaps.
- Provides support with Vendor Risk Assessments and 3rd Party Due Diligence activities.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Finance, Accounting, Organizational Management, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field; or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 3-5 years Risk Management experience
- Minimum 3-5 years IT Control/Information Security experience
- Experience in Risk Management activities in global financial services organization
- Experience in operational risk or another control function (risk, audit, internal controls)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills and the ability to manage several simultaneous projects.
- Experience in working with IT Frameworks such as NIST, Cobit, ISO 27000, etc.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels both orally and in writing, including the ability to operate in a complex organizational structure.
- Self-starter and strongly motivated to achieve higher standards over time.
- Ability to deliver high quality results as part of a geographically dispersed global operational risk team.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills to establish credibility with senior business and functional lead.
- Experience with GRC Tools