OtC Process Manager
Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.9 billion USD in 2021. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for OTC Process Manager with strong experience in people leadership, someone to cultivate Amway culture and lead by example. The manager who understands our values, with strong drive for continuous improvement and transformation, and with excellent customer experience mindset.
What’s special about this team:
Order to Cash (OTC) team is a part of Amway Global Business Services. Finance Operations OTC fully owns accounting processes across regions of Europe, North & Latin America.
Due to unique direct selling business requirement, OTC includes client-sensitive process of payments to Amway Distributors. As a result, the team have opportunity to collaborate with the Business stakeholders, Market Finance and Sales.
What’s special about this role:
OTC Process Manager participates in building a modern Global Business Services concept for all western Amway Regions (Americas & Europe).
This position is responsible for planning, supervising, and managing the functional areas of Order to Cash. The person in this role will provide leadership and oversee business processes, having direct contact with Management and Stakeholders that support Sales and the Business, serving distributors, customers, vendors, and internal staff. The role partners with VP and Director level stakeholders, regional and global.
What you’ll do:
- Successfully continue the GBS transformation of OtC for Regions of Europe, Latin and North Americas
- Lead OtC through the change to higher maturity of End-to-End process accountability
- Develop deep and trusting relationships, collaborate with key stakeholders: other GBS Functional teams, Centers of Excellence, Market Finance and Sales
- Provide leadership to 10 Team Leaders and their Teams and create a work environment that encourage to grow and challenge the status quo
- Provide performance feedback and coaching to team members and take responsibility for staff continuous development
- Lead and engage in projects supporting Amway Business as well as initiatives related to Employee engagement
- Represent Company Culture and actively promote Amway as employer on local market
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- 1-year contract at first, with possibility of prolongation to the indefinite one
- Hybrid Work model & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Additional two days off per year for voluntary activities of your choice
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
What you’ll need:
- Master’s degree with a major in finance, business, or accounting
- High level of understanding of accounting principles and techniques; Chartered Accountant (or equivalent) qualification is highly regarded
- 5+ years of leadership experience in the general accounting function or in a similar environment
- Experience in interacting with stakeholders & internal clients (e.g. Sales Leadership)
- Excellent Customer Experience mindset
- English proficiency adequate to daily cooperation with US senior stakeholders
- Project management experience preferred
- Experience in OTC process improvement
- Improvement & transformation drive with ability manage change
- Self-starter and a team player (ability to work independently and as part of a team)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively under pressure