If customers are inspired by the competence and friendliness of your service, then you are exactly right at TELUS International. It is a special talent to make people feel like they are in the best hands. If you want to live customer service at the best quality, we have the perfect job for you.
*Please note that the position is based in Gdansk, Poland and we will help you to relocate
Overview of tasks:
- Contacting existing clients in your portfolio (Advertisers) via phone and email
- Providing pre and post-sales assistance for the clients
- Preparing online advertisement strategies based on the clients' needs
- Using a variety of tools to be able to properly communicate and drive Advertiser’s business to success
We are looking for:
- Experience in online sales organization and willingness to develop sales skills
- Proficient level of Czech language (both written and spoken)
- English language on B2 level minimum
- Online advertising experience is considered as advantage
- Active networking platforms user
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented
We will offer:
- Attractive salary starting from 9,000 PLN (around 1,900 EUR) gross per month;
- Relocation allowance for smooth transition;
- Exciting bonus scheme;
- Employee referral bonuses and recognition program;
- Mon-Fri fixed schedules and weekends off;
- Opportunity to work hybrid after probation period;
- Private medical healthcare;
- Medicover sport;
- Fully paid comprehensive product training and intensive on-the-job training;
- Stable job and career development opportunities;
- Positive international working environment;
- Modern work space with relax zones, PlayStation area, etc.
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture;
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team, Aleksandra Kasperska, Aigul Sourbaeva and Aleksandra Torchalska, is always available for questions at +48 58 882 28 88 and is looking forward to receiving your application via the apply button.
We have adjusted our recruitment process and are now offering online interviews to all candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer
TELUS International values diversity and grants equal opportunity regardless of age, civil status, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion and political beliefs, sex or sexual orientation. At TELUS International, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire and promote, are based on applicants' qualifications, merits, competence and performance without regard to any characteristic related to diversity. Applicants with special needs will be given preferential consideration if they are equally qualified.
TELUS International is one of the world's leading providers of customer experience (CX) and digital services. With over 70,000 team members across the world, we provide customer service at its best in more than 50 languages for our international and well-known partners.