Bank Reconciliations Analyst
Why finance at Stryker?
Are you looking for a profitable and growing company with a great culture and reputation? Stryker was recently named one of the Best Workplace in the WORLD by Fortune! Here, you will have many opportunities to learn and grow as we offer development opportunities unique for each employees needs. Our total rewards offering includes but is not limited to:
- Employee health insurance, plus additional health insurance - both eligible from your first day of employment
- Group life insurance and retirement benefits
- Sports card
- Social benefits fund - this includes holiday subsidy
- Tuition reimbursement and access to online platforms with business courses
- Length of service awards (eligible at 5 years of employment)
- Corrective eyewear refund
- Lunch allowance
The mission of the Bank Reconciliation Analyst is to ensure that all bank transactions are booked and reconciled timely and in line with company policies and compliance.
Who we need:
- Detail-oriented process improvers. Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimize work processes – finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate.
- Strategic thinkers. People who enjoy analyzing data or trends for the purposes of planning, forecasting, advising, budgeting, reporting, or sales opportunities.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
What you will do:
- Book daily bank statements
- Perform monthly reconciliation of Cash accounts
- Investigate unclear/unidentified transactions
- Support answers to audit queries, provide assistance and support to other teams
- Participate to project and automation development
- First point of escalation for the team and for stakeholders
- Actively participate in daily huddles and weekly team meetings
- Play an active role in the backup structure
What you will need:
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience involving bank reconciliations and cash management
- Experience in a multinational or shared service center is a plus
- Energetic, team-oriented and proactive
- High level of honesty, commitment and responsibility
- Accustomed to working with deadlines
- Problem-solving skills
- Advanced communication skills with a tactful communication exchange and solid sense of diplomacy
Education & Special trainings:
- Degree in Business and Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Familiar with Sarbanes Oxley Act and/or internal control concepts. Preferably familiar with USGAAP
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com