About the job
As a Payroll and HR Administration Specialist you will be responsible mainly for handling HR documentation, benefits administration and reporting module. Continuous improvement, excellent communication and delivering best service for our customers is included in the role.
Your tasks would include:
- Being first point of contact to our Employees and providing great people focused service.
- Handling benefits administration.
- Preparing HR documentation.
- Responsibility for onboarding activities.
- Taking care of HR administrative areas, e.g. health and safety, occupational medicine, time register.
- Being up to date with labour law regulation or legislation changes.
- Being responsible for different reports preparation- regular ones and on demand.
- Securing HR documentation flow.
- Cooperation with payroll provider.
- Building and maintaining good relationship with all stakeholders in Arla GSS and Arla Foods S.A and third party suppliers.
- Building process documentation and keeping it up to date.
What we are looking for:
- At least 2 years’ of Payroll experience, ideally delivering end- to end HR cycle
- Good knowledge of polish labour law regulations
- Knowledge of running HR admin and documentation flow
- Excellent verbal/ written communication skills with a good telephone manner
- Fluency in English – written and verbal
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good organizational skills and commitment
- Working as a team member as well as taking initiative for own projects
- Excellent attention to details and accuracy
- Customer service skills and openminded attitude