Digital Marketing Junior Specialist
Digital Marketing Junior Specialist with German
What will you do:
As a Customer Support Agent, you will be responsible for providing top-notch support to our Clients, ensuring their advertising campaigns run smoothly and effectively. You will handle a wide range of queries related to ads serving, performance, policy compliance, analytics reporting, billing issues.
The key responsibilities are:
- Engage with Clients through various channels (email(priority), chat, phone) to assist them with any inquiries related to their Digital Ads Accounts.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve technical issues and challenges that Clients may encounter while running their digital ad campaigns.
- Collaborate with relevant internal teams to find effective solutions promptly.
- Educate Clients on advertising policies and guidelines, ensuring their ads meet the required standards and comply with the platform's policies.
- Address any policy-related concerns and provide guidance to Clients on making the necessary adjustments to their ads.
- Provide guidance on interpreting data, identifying trends, and making data-driven decisions to optimize their advertising strategies.
- Assist Clients in managing and updating their profile information on the digital advertising platforms.
- Prioritize customer satisfaction and maintain a positive client experience throughout interactions.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, advertising platform updates, and best practices to enhance your knowledge and improve support capabilities.
What we expect from you:
- Fluency in German language (C1 level required) and proficiency in English (B2 level required) with excellent communication skills in both languages, with a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (preferred but not mandatory) or equivalent practical experience or previous experience in customer service.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think analytically when troubleshooting technical issues.
- Detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service and genuine desire to help Clients succeed in their advertising efforts.
- Proven experience in customer support or related role will be a strong advantage.
- Familiarity with various digital advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, etc. will be an asset.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting tools to assist with analytics-related queries is a plus.
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly offices
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills
- Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activites and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platrofm
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace