Junior Business Service Advisor
Junior Business Service Advisor with German
What will you do:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will assist business Clients with solving various issues related to online advertising and provide support in case of product related questions. These involve:
- Optimize campaigns and pitch features for Customers.
- Manage account activation and optimization, advise on campaign, budget, troubleshooting and keywords queries.
- Manage complaints, fraud, and account hijacking queries.
- Process billings and payments.
What we expect from you:
- Availability to work full-time.
- Knowledge of German language at C1 level.
- Fluent English (min. B2 level is required).
- Great communication skills.
- Client orientation - ability to understand the current processes and Clients' needs, resolving their queries in agreed time-frame.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and offer support on different communication channels.
- Previous B2B experience would be an asset.
What we can offer
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly offices
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills
- Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activites and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platrofm
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace