Accounts Payable Specialist with Romanian
Why finance at Stryker?
Are you looking for a profitable and growing company with a great culture and reputation? Stryker was recently named one of the Best Workplace in the WORLD by Fortune! Here, you will have many opportunities to learn and grow as we offer development opportunities unique for each employees needs. Our total rewards offering includes but is not limited to:
- Employee health insurance, plus additional health insurance - both eligible from your first day of employment
- Group life insurance and retirement benefits
- Sports card
- Social benefits fund - this includes holiday subsidy
- Tuition reimbursement and access to online platforms with business courses
- Length of service awards (eligible at 5 years of employment)
- Corrective eyewear refund
- Lunch allowance
The mission of the AP Specialist is to process vendor invoices in a timely an accurate manner.
Who we need:
- Detail-oriented process improvers. Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimize work processes – finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate.
- Strategic thinkers. People who enjoy analyzing data or trends for the purposes of planning, forecasting, advising, budgeting, reporting, or sales opportunities.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
The main responsibilities of this professional include but are not limited to the following:
- Review and process invoices received in the ERP system or in case of discrepancies, logged into in-house developed monitoring tool
- Cooperate closely with other teams within P2P to resolve invoice issues
- Actively participate in daily huddles and weekly team meetings
- Update and review work instructions on a regular basis
- Play active role in the backup structure
Education & Experience:
- Fluency in English and intermediate level of Romanian
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration is preferred
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in Accounts payable or Accounting
- Experience with ERP systems is a plus
- Shared service experience is a plus
- High level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility
- Accustomed to working with deadlines
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com