Head of Product Management
Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct-selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.1 billion USD in 2022. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of the role:
Leads and manages the product management teams responsible for the creation and implementation of digital product solutions, market specific enterprise-facing solutions to help the market meets its strategic goals. Key areas of leadership include:
- Accountable for delivering measurable business value and business capabilities
- Directs the operationalization of digital experience designs and solutions within the market by coordination efforts with Product Managers, engineering team and User Interface/User Experience (UI/UX) teams
- Provides direction and oversight to adjacent functions that deliver Content and Training as well as partnership to implement digitally enabled solutions driven by adjacent function needs (GTM activation of digital solutions)
- Promotes agile transformation to drive a shift in the work is completed and delivered to ABO’s
- Ensures analytics is embedded to drive data-driven market insights and ROI goals are achieved
- Provides thought leadership for the best analytical method for defining KPIs related to the market's annual operating plan and long-range business planning and drives product management team performance
- Advances innovative approaches to business needs to drive speed, quality and efficiency in delivery
- Partners closely with business stakeholders on the development and execution of GTM activation plans
- Leads ABO interactions, co-creation discussions and strategy, participates in key strategic meetings with ELT (executive leadership team), events and is the ambassador for technology solutions in these forums
- Supports Annual & Quarterly Budget processes to ensure product management investment meets Amway business goals.
What you’ll do:
- Provide input towards the development of individual market digital strategies based on digital performance insights.
- Lead the localization, deployment, and ongoing management of ABO- and customer-facing products as well as internal digital solutions
- Ensure the day-to-day planning, operations, and implementation, and management of e-commerce digital products across channels that runs the business are meeting the market needs.
- Manage the strategic partnership with technology and platform vendors and agencies in the context of Amway’s approach to vendor strategy and alignment with preferred partners and platforms
- Cultivate the use of modern application development and deployment methodologies for rapid product localization and deployment drives efficiency
- Understand key moments across the ABO and customer journeys in the market, and apply this knowledge to improve the experience through the implementation of digital opportunities
- Provide thought market leadership to drive innovation in the areas of product management, UI/UX among functional leaders
- Partner closely with the Head of Engineering to apply principles of test-driven development, continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Collaborate closely with the Core Technology team heads of sales, marketing, customer service, last mile, finance, etc. for strategic alignment.
- Drive global tech strategy in the market
- Regularly partner with other markets and outside the organization for experience sharing and bringing new perspectives into the market Technology area.
- Manage budget and supports the West tech director with executive reporting to generate insights for future strategic decisions
- Drive partnership and coordination with adjacent functions with relevant to achieve alignment across multiple functions, identify and execute on key dependencies to deliver on technology priorities
- Manage and/or partner with technical leadership and staff in various countries (most closely with CORE teams)
- Manage, prioritizes, and provide strategic direction to the local market teams
- Focus is on long-term and technological innovation
- Conduct ongoing talent management and development of direct reports within the local market teams
- Significant engagement with Executive Business Leaders designing, managing and executing the portfolio
- Oversee sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, and retrospectives in the market to enable progress, and surface and resolve impediments (where required)
- Extensive knowledge about the market (Benchmarking process)
- Innovative and solution-oriented behavior
What you’ll need:
- Academic degree in Information Science, Computer Systems Engineering, Agile and Scrum Methodologies, Business Administration or related discipline
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the Technology field
- Comprehensive knowledge, skills and capabilities associated with all aspects of digital and agile delivery
- Possesses and maintains knowledge of digital applications, technologies, and current methodologies.
- Demonstrated successful experience in creating and implementing successful initiatives in multiple digital channels.
- Broad-based leadership and business management skills.
- Experience in marketing, technology, financial analysis, and planning.
- Excellent English language communication and presentation skills.
- Strong people management and influencing skills.
- Strong partnering and teaming skills with both global affiliate counterparts and cross-functional departments.
- Understanding of the relationship between online, digital experiences with the real-world day-to-day world of Affiliates and Amway business owners.
What can you expect from us?
- 1-year contract with a possibility of prolongation
- Online recruitment process
- Hybrid Work model & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Additional two days off per year for voluntary activities of your choice
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.