Translator - Modern Standard Arabic
Currently, Testronic Translation Department is looking for an English into Modern Standard Arabic experienced Translator and Language Expert, who will:
- translate video games both full-titles (sometimes in collaboration with other Linguists) and game updates.
- translate marketing texts and materials from our clients and you would be responsible for translating them.
- proofread and edit other translators’ work to ensure the text is of the best quality.
- Being a native speaker Arabic and knowledge of Modern Standard variant necessary.
- Professional experience in translation video games of at least 1 year is required to be considered for this position.
Moreover, we would like you to:
- Have fluent knowledge of English.
- Be a language enthusiast with a keen eye for words.
- Be sensitive about cultural nuances.
- Be an active video game player and have good knowledge of this industry.
- Have competencies in using Computer Assisted Translation tools.
- Have some education in the field of linguistics or translations.
- Have freelance registration and be able to provide invoices.
- Additional experience in subtitle translation of Film/TV series will be an asset.
- Independent and project-based job (Typical Freelancing Contract).
- Decent translation rates.
- Opportunity to work remotely, from any place (however, please note our Localization Team works in the CET time zone).
- Necessary tools (CAT tool license for Memsource for our projects).
- Informal and casual environment with a friendly attitude and support.
If you are experienced in game translation, you enjoy playing video games, and you are searching for new work opportunities, then you could be our perfect match!