Translator - Chinese (Simplified)
Currently, Testronic Translation Department is looking for an English into Chinese (Simplified) Translator, who will:
- Translate video games both full-titles (sometimes shared with other translators) and game updates.
- Additionally, translate marketing texts and materials from our clients and you would be responsible for translating them.
- Proofread and edit other translators’ work to ensure the text is of the best quality.
- A Native speaker or native related of Chinese (Simplified) who is also a language enthusiast, passionate about linguistic and cultural nuances.
- Fluent knowledge of English.
- Translation experience of more than 1 year.
- Freelance registration and ability to provide invoices.
- Translation experience in the gaming/filming industry will be beneficial.
- Independent and project-based job (Typical Freelancing Contract).
- Decent translation rates.
- Opportunity to work remotely, from any place (however, please note our Localization Team works in the CET time zone).
- Needed tools (CAT tool license for Memsource for our projects).
- Informal and casual environment with a friendly attitude and support.
If you are interested in the gaming industry willing to be a part of it, and you are searching for new opportunities for yourself, then you are the perfect match!