For our Client, an international company from the automotive industry, we are currently looking for candidates for the position of RTR Accountant Specialist with German. The company's headquarters is in Krakow.
- support for the general ledger processes (reporting, fixed assets, inventory, intercompany),
- management of the asset module, reconciliation, and accounting in the general ledger in accordance with IFRS standards and reporting plans,
- performing month-end closing activities in accordance with internal procedures,
- preparing, reviewing, and analysing financial information and preparing financial reports for internal purposes,
- act as the first point of contact and support for all queries related to the general ledger,
- participation in improvement and standardization projects and support initiatives, e.g. for process automation,
- support internal and external audits.
- preferably 3 years of experience in a similar position and good orientation in the area of accounting,
- proficiency in German and English at least B2 level,
- knowledge of basic accounting principles,
- advanced skills of SAP and MS Office (particularly MS Excel),
- experience in performing month/year-end procedures,
- high communication skills, attitude for problem-solving, and teamwork skills.
- attractive salary and development opportunity,
- hybrid work,
- a wide range of internal and external training,
- flexible working hours,
- work in a large and stable international organization,
- set of social benefits to choose from.