Private Capital Depositary Specialist with Spanish
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
The main responsibility on OVRK part of the process is to perform Ownership Verification, Record Keeping, Periodical OV and reconciliation processes for different locations.
- Performing all OVRK (Ownership Verification, Record Keeping) BAU tasks in timely manner and according to procedures;
- Reading OVRK documentation and reflect fund structure properly in the system
- Ensuring all data in the main system is accurate
- Performing Ownership verification, record keeping, reconciliation, periodical OV processes for clients in different locations – communication via email and video calls
- Following controls in place to mitigate risks
- Following end-to-end processes and procedures in place
- Building relationships with key stakeholders in order to foster strong relationship to deliver quality service
- Monitoring the dedicated mailboxes/systems to ensure that all enquiries and change requests are promptly handled
- Accurately recording and completing relevant checklists
- Proactively support line Team Leader in any BAU topics, crisis management, meetings and projects;
- Support management to ensure that all KPIs are updated and distributed to locations on regular basis
- Being innovative through various proposals of process enhancements and their implementation;
- Fluent working knowledge of English and Spanish is essential
- Knowledge of German, Dutch or French would be considered as a strong asset
- Intermediate to Advanced computer software skills, including MS Excel
- Orientation to details
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organisational & communication skills
- Willingness to take on new challenges and look for enhancements in existing processes
- Showing flexible and self-driven attitude
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Flexible working system, 50% working from home
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
Attractive benefits package
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Sports card
- Additional benefits to choose from the Cafeteria Platform
- Lunch card
- Co-funding of language courses and many more
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa